You cannot find the Philly Cheesesteak burger on the menu at Carl Jrs any more but luckily I'll show you how to make it at home on your George Forman Grill. The burger features:
- Steak ums with melted swiss cheese
- grilled onions and peppers
- hamburger patty with melted cheddar cheese
- sesame seed bun
1. Line the grill with aluminum foil.
2. Put sliced onions and green pepper on the grill.
Add a few drops of A-1 steak sauce and cook until translucent.
3. Remove and set aside.
4. Place Steak ums on grill and cook until done.
Add swiss cheese. Use a wooden spoon to hold the grill top
to keep it from touching the melting cheese.
5. Remove and set aside.
6. Season and grill your burger patty.
7. Add your cheddar cheese and use the wooden spoon again.
8. Build your burger.
9. I like to use fresh onion rolls from the bakery section of the grocery.
10.Place burger on the bottom.
Add onions and green peppers.
Top with Steak Ums
Put lots of mayo on the top bun.