The Teriyaki Burger is a fairly new item on the Carls Junior menu. Its really easy to make at home on your George Foreman Grill. The burger consists of:
- All beef patty
- Teriyaki Glaze
- Grilled Pineapple
- 2 Slices of Swiss Cheese
- Red onion
- Toasted Sesame Seed Bun
- Line your George Foreman Grill with aluminum foil.
- Place a sliced pineapple on grill drizzle with Teriyaki sauce.
- Remove and set aside when done.
- Add a tablespoon of Teriyaki sauce to 1/4 lb of ground beef.
- Form into a patty and grill until done.
- Melt the Swiss cheese.
- Remove patty and set aside.
- Use damp paper towel to clean grill.
- Place buns on bottom grill to toast the insides.
- Build your burger. Refer to picture above.