This restaurant copycat recipe is for the very popular Carl's Jr Western Bacon Cheeseburger.
Ingredients for Carl's Jr Western Bacon Cheese Burger
- 1/4 lb ground beef
- 2 frozen onion rings
- 2 slices of bacon
- 1 sesame seed hamburger bun
- 1 slice of American cheese
- 2 Tbsps Bulls Eye BBQ sauce
- Bake onion rings according to package.
- Form hamburger into a patty and cook until done.
- Fry bacon until crispy.
- Toast the faces of the bun.
- Spread BBQ sauce on the top and bottom of the bun.
- Place both onion rings on the bottom of the bun.
- Add cooked hamburger, cheese and bacon.